Dural UK specialise in producing hardware for the perfect finish for all types of flooring.
We provide complete solutions for all aspects of flooring including profiles for resin flooring, stone carpets, parquet, laminate, carpeted and tiled floors. Our product range includes Movement Joints, CI+ Anti-Crack Matting, Resin Flooring Profiles, Stair Edgings and Wetroom Linear Drainage Solutions. Whether you are an Architect, Designer, Flooring Contractor or an Installer, we are your one-stop-shop for all your flooring requirements, from our high quality flooring accessories to our highly competent support to guide you through your flooring project.
- Specialise in a comprehensive range of products providing the perfect finish for all types of flooring.
- One-stop-shop for Architects, Designers, Flooring Contractors and Installers.
- Established over 30 years, we offer experience and excellent product knowledge.
- Highly competent advice and support, no matter how complex the application.
Watch our company video below which demonstrates our range of Coloured, Premium and Economy Movement Joints.
For further information on our range of flooring hardware and accessories, please view our dedicated product websites below.
Bespoke Movement Joints
– Bespoke Movement Joints perfect for your project
– Available finishes include speckled, marbled and any colour in the RAL range
– Designed and Manufactured to exceed BS5385
– Robust and durable, they can cope with heavy stresses
Economy Movement Joints
– Available in mid-grey or black
– Meets BS5385 requirements
– ideally suited for large projects where performance coupled by cost effectiveness is of paramount importance
– Resistant to puncture and has anti-bacterial properties
CI+ Anti-Crack Matting
– Time saving, as the Matting allows tiles to be laid as soon as the subfloor can be walked on
– In line with DIN 1055-3, it is highly resistant to mechanical loading
– The Matting makes it easier to install tiled flooring, even on difficult surfaces e.g. old screed or wood